Hardware & Networking as a Career
- According to NASSCOM, an Indian IT industry is poised to become US$ 300 billion by 2020
- By 2020, 1.13 million jobs in the networking segment
- Because of Digital India Initiative, Indian IT sector moves to trillion dollars by 2025
Scope of hardware and networking is tremendous .Small or big organizations showing their interest and moving towards paperless office. This initiative led to excessive computerization. The more computerization, the more is the requirement of Hardware & Networking Professionals. The wide use of computers, Laptops, mobiles, desktops and internet in private and government organizations have created huge demand for hardware and networking professionals.
Hardware and Networking Professional can find ample job opportunities / employment in public and private sector. Hardware development & support companies are the preferred place for most of the Hardware engineers. Job opportunities exist in manufacturing, repair, installation, services and maintenance.
Whether it’s Banks, Government offices, Retail outlets, Education, Health, Films, Media, Animation, Software Development companies, BPOs, call Centers, KPOs, Telecom Companies, Automobile manufacturing units, Showrooms, Hospitality or any organization belonging to any domain , have a network of computers for storage and sharing of information. To design, setup, implement and maintain again Hardware & Network Professional are required. Besides they can be self-employed by starting their own hardware assembling firm. One can also run H/w & N/w consultancy. Teaching in technical educational institutions is also a very good option.
In fact Hardware & Networking domain has more immense prospects than Software. Hardware & Networking field doesn’t require you to be upgraded as per the market scenario every now and then; plus there is comparatively less competition so more growth opportunities. In simple words; More Demand Less Supply (ModLeS).
Recent surveys have revealed that the hardware sector in India is expected to grow above the $60 billion. Computer Hardware and Networking is projected to be one of the fastest growing occupations in India by 2020.
Why IT- IMS (Computer Hardware & Networking) as your career?
IT- IMS (Computer Hardware & Networking) industry is in full demand since last couple of years and till 2030. Because of huge development and growth in the field of digital industry / digitization; supported by most of the state Government and Central Government in India.
- Hardware & Networking sector in India is expected to grow above the $60 billion
- Computer Hardware and Networking is projected to be one of the fastest growing occupations
- More than 2 million job openings
- Job opportunities irrespective of academic qualification & scores
- Speedier career growth
- Global opportunities
Why bits.. ?
“bits” an ISO 9001:2015 certified private limited company brand dedicated for Computer Hardware and Networking training.
At bits, delivering value is a habit. So our students are assured of a fast-track career in the computer hardware and networking industry. bits is one of the dedicated premier institution in northern Karnataka specialized in coaching, mentoring and helping students to achieve their career in IT-IMS industry.
- Experienced, Certified & qualified faculties
- English Communication Training as part of the syllabus
- Mock Interviews sessions
- Updated Syllabus & Industry relevant Course curriculum
- Good library section
- Practical oriented teaching methods
- High end Infrastructure and facilities
- Eco Friendly Classrooms
- 100% Job Assisted Courses
- Dedicated Placement Department
- Dedicated Practical Labs
- Unlimited Practical
- Separate basic amenities for Boys & Girls
- Hostel assistance
- Scholarship facility
- Competitions & Quiz