We would like to introduce ourselves as “bits” (Belgavi Institute of Techniques and Skills Pvt Ltd) an ISO 9001:2015 certified leading and dedicated Belagavi, Karnataka based computer hardware, networking and cyber security training brand. The dedicated team with 20+ years of rich experience in the field of IT training and IT support sector have evolved into IT/ IMS training brand with the efforts of a dedicated Technical, R&D, Marketing and Placement team with quality education & placement activities.
After recognizing bunch of opportunities in rapidly & fastest growing IT/ IMS industry, we at bits continuously designing our curriculum to meet the demand of technical manpower requirements at IT/ IMS industry. We at bits, are committed to carving competent IT professionals through our creative training methods, elective courses, experienced and qualified training & placement team using our unique PLUS training methodology.
- The team trained 5000+ students since last 20 years.
- Qualified and experienced R&D & faculty members.
- Scientifically designed & state-of-art class rooms & laboratories.
- Latest training equipment.
- Committed to convert individuals into complete professionals.
- Training the candidates for their overall Personality Development (English Communication, Soft Skill Training, Confidence Building, Reporting, Mock Interview, Presentation, Grooming and Discipline).
- 100% Job Assisted Courses (A dedicated placement team works to take care of exploring companies & opportunities, communicating with companies and students, organizing interviews & placing students, getting feedback of students from companies, follow-up of placed candidates, Training students as per the demand of companies.
Along with routine technical training; students undergo “PLUS” training methodology.
PLUS: PLUS is our unique education delivery methodology that facilitates our students to take a creative & innovative approach to their studies. Communicating in English and Personality Development training empowers our students. PLUS is a unique training methodology at bits which makes learning fun.
Personality Development: It is observed among the students that, present student community is in lack of personality development. Hence a special care is taken while classes by teaching soft skills, social, telephonic, interview and job etiquette skills towards overall personality development. It makes every student to become confident and presentable to explore well in the IT/ IMS industry.
Learning Skills: (Learning in Local Language & Communicating in English): Classes are delivered in local languages (Kannada, Marathi, Hindi & English) so that every student can understand easily. Since English is accepted as Global language, every student is forced to communicate in English while at classes. Mistakes in communication, pronunciation are identified by English trainer and will be corrected. So that every student can learn technical subjects better & can speak English confidently.
Unlimited Practical: At bits we focus on hands-on training and we facilitate every student to practice more, as we believe in saying “Practice Makes Man Perfect”. Hence we permit to do unlimited practical with creative and innovative methods until understand completely.
Smart Thinking: To promote students uniqueness, creativity and innovative thinking; we continuously monitor their strengths and weaknesses along with their attitude and behaviours. By identifying their inherent strengths and skills we facilitate opportunities so that they can explore their inherent strengths and skills and develop their smart thinking capacity and become smart worker than hard worker.
Our students undergo 3 to 12 months (2 or 4 Hours per Day) training exclusively in the field of Computer Hardware, Networking &Cyber Security Solutions.
Basic qualification of our students: 12th / PUC/ Diploma/ Degree/ Engineering (based on courses).
Students undergo following platforms:
- Foundation of Analog & Digital Electronics
- Computer Assembly & Disassembly
- Network Planning & installation
- Microsoft Client Platforms (Windows XP, 7, 8 & 10)
- Microsoft Server Platforms (Windows Server 2012 & 2016)
- Linux Client & Server Platforms
- Cisco Switches & Router Configuration and administration.
- Network Security Skills
- Virtualization Tools Skills
- Oracle VM VirtualBox
- Security & Surveillance Systems (CCTV, Bio-Metrics, Access Controls
Capacity of our passed-out students:
- Diagnose & rectify issues related to hardware components.
- Diagnose & rectify issues related to Operating System.
- Resolve issues of installed software’s in computer.
- Resolves issues related to virus and TSRs.
- Design and deploy Wired and Wireless Network.
- Manage existing network.
- Administrate existing client / server setup of an organization.
- Handle Internet and Intranet issues.
ITES/ IMS (Computer Hardware & Networking) industry is in full demand since last couple of decades and till 2030, because of huge development and growth in the field of digital industry/ digitization; supported by most of the state Government and Central Government in India. Hence to cater the needs of this huge demand; bits expanding its network across northern part of Karnataka and intends to establish franchisee network.
bits also has an aim of participating skill development based training programs of State/ Central Government projects like NSDC, PMKVY, NDLM, NULM, NRLM, RURBAN etc.
If interested to become part of fastest growing industry with bits, please go through the following points.
- To establish your own new computer training institute; you need to have the capacity to invest between 10 to 15 Lakhs.
- To upgrade your existing training institute; you need to have the capacity to invest between 5 to 7 Lakhs (case to case basis).
- Must have space of above 1000 square feet of area.
- Must be go getter and have deep knowledge of your local area and public.
- Must have better knowledge of your surrounding colleges and academic institutions.
- Must have knowledge of marketing activities and must be ready to flexibly invest on marketing activities.
- Must be a creative and innovative person and must have capability to manage your workforce.
- Love to educate youths of your locality honestly and to empower them financially and socially.
- Must be ready to adapt latest technologies and trends in day to day business.
If you feel that, you fulfill all the above criteria and wish to become franchisee of bits and grow along with, you may please email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you still need any information, please feel free to call on 9243810675.
We together can work and contribute our bits in eradicating un-employment among present youths by training and making them “Computer Hardware & Networking Engineer” or “IT Infrastructure Management Service” professionals.